Dosage and administration :
Always read the label before use.
- As soon as coccidiosis is diagnosed medicate the drinking water at the following levels.
- Severe outbreak: add 40ml Coxiprol per 20 litres of water.
- Moderate outbreak: add 20ml Coxiprol per 20 litres of water
- Follow up treatment: add 10ml Coxiprol per 20 litres of water
- Treatment should be for 5-7 days at the 40ml/20 litre level or 20ml/20 litre level followed by 7-14 days at the 10ml/20 litre level.
Animals producing meat and offal for human consumption must not be sold for slaughter durning or within 5 days of the last treatmeent. Eggs from treated birds for sale or manufacture for human consumption must be discarded during treatment and for 10 days following the last treatment.
Coxiprol is registered pursuant to the ACVM Act 1997, No. A005275. See www.foodsafety.govt.nz for registration conditions.
Safety Data Sheet
Coxiprol Safety Data Sheet